CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
Applicants for Turkiye Diyanet Foundation International Islamic Studies Scholarship Program have to meet the following conditions.
1. Not to be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey.
2. Those who are Turkish citizens or lost Turkish citizenship for any reason can not apply to International Islamic Studies Scholarship Program.
3. To be born not earlier than 01.01.1999.
4. Not to have any mental or physical health problem and obstacle to study in Turkey.
5. To graduate from a high school equivalent to grade 12 in Turkey withat least a good degree (70%).
6. Not having repeated or suspended from the school more than twoyears without a valid excuse after completing the high school.
7. Not to be penalized for any disciplinary action during his education inhis country.
8. Those who are previously Turkiye Diyanet Foundation’s student while he/she studying at any educational level can apply if his/her scholarship has not ended by the Foundation.
9. Those who are currently studying in Turkey can not apply to TDF’s Islamic Studies Scholarship Program.