CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
Applicants for Turkiye Diyanet Foundation International Islamic Studies Scholarship Program meet the following conditions.
1. Not to be a citizen of the Republic of Turkiye.
2. Those who are Turkish citizens or lost Turkiye citizenship for any reason can not apply to International Islamic Studies Scholarship Program.
3. To be born after 01.01.2001.
4. Not to have any mental or physical health problems and obstacles to study in Turkiye.
5. To graduate from a high school equivalent to grade 12 in Turkiye with at least a degree (70%) or to be able to graduate in July of the relevant year.
6. Not having received any disciplinary punishments or convictions in your countries.
7. Not taking a break from his education for more than two years after high school.
8. Those who are previously Turkiye Diyanet Foundation’s students while he/she studying at any educational level can apply if his/her scholarship has not ended by the Foundation.
9. Those currently studying in Turkiye can not apply to TDV’s Islamic Studies Scholarship Program.