Under the International Theology Graduate Scholarship Program;
- As of 30 June 2021, all foreign undergraduate students and postgraduate foreign student candidates who have reached the graduation stage will be able to apply. (As the pandemic process is taken into consideration, applications from domestic international students are preferred)
- Being a citizen of the country of permanent residence outside of Turkey or having a residence permit,
- It will be placed in a Master’s or Doctorate program by a foundation in one of the universities in Ankara-Istanbul-Bursa-Konya-Kayseri.
- Not have attained the age of 30 for the master’s program and 35 for the doctoral program as of the first day of January of the year in which the application is made,
- Students who completed their education in Turkey ALES, YDS and. It is preferred that they have taken the exams organized by OSYM.
- It is essential that students who are placed in Master’s or Doctorate Programs as scholarship holders of our Foundation are interviewed by our Foundation.
- Students who are currently in their country will be interviewed online.
- Interview place, day and time of the students who are currently in Turkey will be informed after the applications are completed.
- Health expenses of students who are accepted to the scholarship program are covered,
- Residence fees and contributions are paid to students who are accepted to the scholarship program,
- Students who are accepted to the scholarship program and want to stay in our dormitories can be provided with accommodation support if they meet the necessary conditions. A 30 percent deduction is made from the scholarship of students who are given housing support.
FOR YOUR QUESTIONS: You can contact us by calling 0312 416 92 89 the number and sending an e-mail to email@example.com.